A whirlwind week.
And I thought it was time for an update.
Initially I was going to keep a separate blog just for Etzcetera news BUT I've decided that Etzcetera is an extension of what I already do. SO I've decided to keep this blog rolling along but it will now contain a mix of everything I do - all in the one place.
- @Home workshops, sneak peeks and Support Team news
- snippets of our family and home life.
- crafty projects or tutorials I've found online that I want to share with you
- Etzcetera Magazine news, updates, upcoming articles, behind the scenes and tidbits.
- projects I'm working on
- My Pinterest finds. I do LOVE that site and it is loaded with inspiration.
- interesting creative people I stumble across on the net or crafty friends who are doing crafty things!
- and anything else that fits within my little tag line of Craft. Lifestyle. Home. Family. You.
So, I think this blog needs a bit of a facelift and a spruce up to bring it more in line with where I'm headed with everything. If there's anything you would like to see more of on my little blog - let me know:)
I love to read your comments..just click "comments" at the bottom of this post and type in your hello.
Have a great Saturday.