It's been an entire YEAR and a few weeks since I last updated this blog.
How sad is that!
So let's see how this goes.. but I am dipping my foot tentatively back into the blogging world. I've been pretty active with Jot stuff but the world continues to whip by way too fast and I can't seem to catch my breath long enough to even think about adding in some stuff to my neglected blog.
I have pulled out the craft supplies again, fallen in love (again) with my PictureMate and dived back into Project Life-ing. I must admit, once I started, I remembered how much I love this whole concept..
Yeah, yeah, I am only up to Week 2 of 2015 however, that's okay. I am enjoying the process. No pressure.
What I'm still doing:
- including a Week in Review card. It's very simply done by printing it onto plain white card.
- adding lots of digital elements to my photos before printing - eg: the date, simple journaling or a title.
- printing all my photos via the PictureMate
- keeping embellishing simple - machine stitching, flair buttons, chipboard letters and a few little elements here and there.
- keeping the process pressure free - I have no expectations to "catch up".. I am just enjoying each spread and not feeling overwhelmed or stressed out that I have a LOT (and I mean, A LOT) of gaps in my album.
- using various apps on my phone to collect photos + stories so I know what we did when and where and who with..
- enjoying the process.