I started a post ages ago.
from the lovely Wendy..I decided to actually cut and paste my original post and add to it and actually press UPLOAD!!
Ages ago......Very exciting...I received this award...
And this one:"Blogging Forever Friend" from Jacqui (yes waaaay back in July!!)
And now it's my honour to pass on all the awards..Each award has it's own set of rules and number of recipients you nominate etc etc SO as I am just going to do ONE BIG ROUNDUP I decided to make up my own rules and nominate eight Aussie blogs I love to read regularly..
- MY SUPPORT TEAM girls...Mardi, Yvette, Janelle and Helen always inspiring and all close friends and they all have such chatty blogs...LOVE IT!
- Kate Mason LOVE Kate's style and theres always so much crafty goodness to see but I also love Kate's writing style and her ability to share the story of her family and girls and the journey they are currently on.
- Jane Mrs Crafty Matters I always love to see what Jane is up to - love her Crafty Matters range and seeing what projects the girls come up with using Jane's ceramic products! Having worked in the ceramics industry for so long before scrapbooking, it's always a blast from the past to read what Jane is up to with her ceramics and to see what comes out of her kiln!!!
- Tamar love the Tarisota kits, Tamar's photos and more recently enjoyed her Australia's Next Top Model reviews(seeeeeee told you this post was from ages ago...Top Model finished months ago!!!) and cooking projects with her girls!!!
- Kylie - my lovely friend who creates loads of gorgeousness ALL the time. We met on the Elite Team and have remained good friends. Always love seeing what she has been up to!!! Make sure you check out her gorgeous cupcake creation here..
- Rach Richter - I've known Rach for a long time now and I love, love, love her photos and the twinkle of humour in her posts!! I've watched her boys grow up over the past few years, waited with everyone else on Aussie 3D (my first Yahoo group) for her to hurry up and have baby Kaden and now she has her beautiful little girl Aria.
- DO IT NOW - Personal Growth - my new favourite blog. I love Tosca's writing and all the universe, living in the now, organic foods, positive energy and law of attraction stuff is all stuff I love..
- And my crafty/arty award for Aussie blogs wouldn't be complete without adding in the delightful Mel Goodsell who always has an overflowing blog filled with all sorts of crafts and activities!! And I have joined her latest swap which is her Gratitude/Stationary Wrap swap!!
Phew. That feels good to get all that done. THANK YOU for my awards. I truly appreciate them all and was chuffed to receive them!!!!!