- Ken and I visited Bar Beach on New Year's Day - Kens tradition but this year I decided to go with him. Beach was packed!
- Capri surprised me with beautiful flowers she bought in her dinner break on one of her night shifts at McDonalds. She's been working a LOT of shifts!
- I've discovered Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and have been making over a few pieces of furniture. It deserves it's own post as I am in love with the stuff.
- Cousin Chelsea has been staying at mum and dads for a holiday and the girls have been very busy with lots of activities including the movies, shopping, swimming annnnd mum and I took the girls to Flip Out - a trampolining heaven on the central coast. They were exhausted after 45minutes of jumping, flipping, bouncing and springing around!
- We scored a few cucumbers from dad's thriving vege garden
- I have FINALLY chosen a wall colour after deliberating for far too long. I have gone with Dulux White Duck. It's nice and neutral. The dining area is about to get a much needed makeover. I have plans for the dresser and some more Annie Sloan Chalk Paint!
- We've been eating outside of a night. A lot. But need the citronella candle to keep the mozzies at bay.
- Brandt's chilli plants have been taking over the backyard!
- I have dived back into Project life for 2014.
I am loving blogging again.
While my readers have plummeted - and who can blame you all - it's been a looooong time between drinks - it's nice to record our lives again here.. I missed not having my own little corner to document the every day and jot down things..
Plus the family and a few friends still pop in to see what we are up to.